Thursday 24 March 2011

Commentary

In this commentary I will explain the different shots that I have used in my trailer. I will also put this commentary into my trailer.

I have created my own logo and used the existing 'green screen' to give my product a more professional look.

The first shot that I have used is a close up, as well as an establishing shot, this shows the area that I have filmed in as well as the main characters face. This was also enhanced by the main character talking about the area in which he was studying.

Next comes the font of 'It was just an ordinary day', this caption is trying to make the audience know that shomething is going to happen.

The next shot again shows him talking about the area and then shows the rock falling next to him, which creates a sense of danger.

After this there is a caption that says 'Does it ever feel like your'e being watched', again this creates more tension.

The next shot is from the killers point of view, hense it being in black and white rather than colour.

It then switches back to the victims point of view at the same place.

Then the next caption comes up saying 'Or you know you are', this still builds tension.

The next shot goes back to Oliver, now looking round as he is worried.

And then once more it reverts back to the killers view, again to show he is still being watched.

The next shot shows Oliver turning round and noticing the killer and then running away this shot is taken from the killers point of view.

The next thing to come up is my title and then it changes back to the killer pulling the victim away.

Then the slogan comes up at the end 'not even the innocent are safe' this somes up the trailer.

Then the final shot is that of the 'coming soon' to finish the trailer off.

No comments:

Post a Comment