Thursday 30 September 2010

Movie Titles.

1. Forelock.
2. Slaughter Town.
3. Not Even The Innocent Are Safe.
4. Corrupt.
5. Vice.

These are the 5 titles that I have chosen and will now conduct feedback to find which is the most popular name.

Becky Mahan
I like number 2 the best because i think that it represents the genre very well. I also think that it is the best one out of the 5 because it sounds mysterious and intriguing. I don't like number 5 because I don't think it fits with the genre.

Nick
My favourite is number 5 because it sounds like a horror film and the name is quite catchy, I also like number 3 as it also sounds catchy, my least favourite is number 2 because it doesn't sound authentic.

Ben
I like number 1, 4 and 5 equally, simply because they are one word, which will appeal to the audience. Number 3 is also good but it sounds more like a slogan or a catchphrase rather than a title for a film, my least favourite is Slaughter town because it sounds a bit childish.

Overall I asked 15 people of their opinions and placed the results in a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment