Sunday 6 February 2011

Final Draft for Poster.


This is my final draft for my poster, as you can see I have taken into my feedback into consideration, I have done this by changing my stars to something that suits the genre a little better. I have also added in the last few key lines such as the actors and previous films to make it feel more like a movie poster. Additionally I have added a dark red glow around the title and slogan, again this fits with the colour scheme and genre and makes it a little more believable. One thing I didn't like about this poster in an earlier draft was the space in the middle at the bottom, and I couldn't find anything to fit it, however I have now found an image which fits perfectly and again links to the trailer and the genre. Finally I have deleted the red boxes around the words, this is because I felt it made it look unprofessional. I will make any improvements at a later time if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment