Sunday 6 February 2011

Magazine Cover Research 1.

For me to do this I have done some research towards the cover, this is so I can get the layout correct and also see any common techniques in the magazine covers.


The is the magazine cover for the magazine 'Total Film' and it is obviously showing Valkyrie as the main headliner film. You notice this immediately and this is due to it standing out and being extremely large and in your face. The colour also stands out from the rest, as the other fonts are in white, or if not they are smaller, this magazine makes the star film the main headline to entice the audience into buying. Like my poster it uses one main image, and then places what else is in the issue around the image, so it dosent take any glory away from the main aim of this issue, 'Valkyrie'. The techniques used in this magazine are certainly ones I would want to use in my own magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment